Create visual effects faster in Adobe® After Effects® CS6 software with Global Performance Cache, which optimizes and keeps your previews so you can beat deadlines instead of waiting for frame updates. Boost your creativity with a new 3D engine for text and shape extrusions, a 3D camera tracker, and variable-width mask feathering.
Global Performance CacheCreate more in less time. With new Global Performance Cache, your previews are saved and ready when you are — no more waiting for the application to catch up. This revolution “under the hood” makes After Effects extremely fast and responsive by taking full advantage of the power of your computerâ€™s hardware for visual effects and motion graphics
3D Camera TrackerTrack 3D elements with complete control over depth of field, shadows, and reflections. Automatically analyze and place 3D track points onto 2D footage in the background while you work.
Ray-traced, extruded text and shapesExtrude fully ray-traced text and shapes natively and take full advantage of reflections, environment maps, and more.
Variable mask featheringCreate a separate set of splines to precisely control mask feathering. Get the exact shape you want with the proper degree of softness at any point along the mask edge, resulting in a big boost to creative flexibility.
Integration with Adobe IllustratorInstantly convert Illustrator vector art (AI and EPS format) into shape layers. Easily animate vector art in 2D or extrude to 3D.
Rolling Shutter RepairRemove rolling shutter artifacts such as skew and wobble without forcing stabilization.
New and updated effectsEnhance your creativity with 90 new and updated built-in effects, including the complete 16- and 32-bit CycoreFX HD suite.
Avid AAF and FCP 7 XML file import with Pro Import AEImport and work with files created in Apple Final Cut Pro 7 or earlier versions, as well as Avid Media Composer and Symphony, letting you integrate After Effects with professional production workflows.
mocha for After Effects CS6Launch mocha for After Effects CS6 directly within After Effects CS6*.
System requirements Windows* Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required
* Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
* 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
* 3GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
* Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
* 1280×900 display
* OpenGL 2.0–capable system
* DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD media
* QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
* Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer*
* This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.
The following NVIDIA GPUs are supported in After Effects CS6.
* GeForce GTX 285
* GeForce GTX 470
* GeForce GTX 570
* GeForce GTX 580
* Quadro CX
* Quadro FX 3700M
* Quadro FX 3800
* Quadro FX 3800M
* Quadro FX 4800
* Quadro FX 5800
* Quadro 2000
* Quadro 2000D
* Quadro 2000M
* Quadro 3000M
* Quadro 4000
* Quadro 4000M
* Quadro 5000
* Quadro 5000M
* Quadro 5010M
* Quadro 6000
* Tesla C2075 (Windows)/Maximus configuration
* Adobe® After Effects® CS6 renders ray-traced 3D images using your computerâ€™s CPU, employing all of its physical cores. Additionally, it may also take advantage of NVIDIA OptiX™ for highly accelerated rendering (requires a supported NVIDIA GPU and with 1024+ MB of texture memory).
Languages : Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano. 日本語, 한국어