Sony Vegas Pro v11 32bit and v12 64bit – full version direct resumable links on [uppit,upafiles,mediafire,180upload,mega.co.nz,torrent,sharebeast..]
Sony Vegas Pro is a video editing software package for non-linear editing systems (NLE) originally published by Sonic Foundry, now owned and run by Sony Creative Software. Originally developed as an audio editor, it eventually developed into an NLE for video and audio from version 2.0. Vegas features real-time multitrack video and audio editing on unlimited tracks, resolution-independent video sequencing, complex effects and compositing tools, 24-bit/192 kHz audio support, VST and DirectX plug-in effect support, and Dolby Digital surround sound mixing. Up to version 10, Vegas Pro runs on Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit only), Vista and 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions). Version 11 dropped support for Windows XP.
- Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 700/701)
- Fixed an issue that should result in improved overall stability.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Windows pen extensions are enabled (touchscreen or Wacom driver installed).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Auto correct button in the Stereoscopic 3D Adjust effect.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening an MXF file with more than 16 audio channels.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding groups of MXF files to the Project Media window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when renaming generated media in the Project Media window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Stabilize effect is used without GPU acceleration.
- Fixed issues that could cause the Stabilize effect to produce jumps or other incorrect motion. We recommend using Stabilize with matching media and project formats.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing an audio event with no media.
- Fixed a crash when rendering Sony AVC format with Audio coding mode set to 1/0 (C).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Split Screen View in the Video Preview with the clipboard as the other source.
- Worked around an issue in Intel OpenCL driver 188.8.131.5217 that could cause a crash on certain machines.
- Fixed an issue that could cause CD Audio disc burns to have just some audio and then silence if you switched away from the application during the burn.
- Fixed an issue that could cause silence or flatline waveforms with certain AVC/AAC source files.
- Fixed incorrect output that could occur when GPU processing is not enabled and the Blur amount is greater than zero in the Chroma Keyer effect.
- Fixed an issue that could duplicate Media FX if reloading a project that is already open.
- Fixed a small image shift that could occur when Track Motion is used and the project is rendered to a different format.
- Fixed an artifact that could occur when Lens Flare is used in a 32-bit floating-point project.
- Fixed an issue with embedded closed captioning information in rendered MXF files.
- Fixed an issue reading some MPO files.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when using the playhead scrubber with iZotope VST effects as Event FX.
- Fixed an issue that could make the playhead scrubbing nonfunctional after a render.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when rendering when a pan/crop rectangle is moved completely off an image.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a media relink dialog to appear again even if you relinked and saved last time you opened.
- Reduced memory requirements of GPU-accelerated Radial Blur, which improves performance and stability.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Color Corrector and Color Corrector (Secondary) color wheels from appearing when not using the Vegas color scheme.
- Fixed an issue switching to the Custom tab in Color Corrector, Color Corrector (Secondary) or with using Color Curves or Gradient Map effects.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent numeric fields from allowing data entry in Color Corrector and Color Corrector (Secondary).
- Fixed an issue that could cause certain third-party video effects to appear twice in the Video FX window list.
- Fixed YouTube 3D uploads by adjusting the method used for 3D flagging (after YouTube changed their server).
- Enabled creating a Blu-ray Disc image file even if you don’t have a compatible drive to burn it.
Sony Vegas Pro v11.0 *32bit*
Sony Vegas Pro v12.0 *64bit*
Rar Password : www.p30download.com